Health smile from HSYTEK
HSYTEK is dedicated to provide high-quality standard substitute Sonicare toothbrush heads for Philips,with no hefty cost, customer’s satisfaction and recognition degree is our pursuit.
What You’ll Get: 6 Standard Substitute Brush Heads for Sonicare + 6 Hygienic Travel Caps
Suitable for the next Philips Sonic electric brush handles
2 Series Plaque Control
3 Series Gum Health
Sonicare For Children
Not suitable for following Philips Sonicare brush handles
Have a look above for any full listing of compatibility,if you are still unsure,don’t hesitate to use Amazon’s customer Q&A:
Disclaimer: These toothbrush heads are produced individually by HSYTEK. Fits Philips Sonicare all snap-on electric toothbrush handles.
- Compatible Multiple Handles – Snap-on brush mind system fits for Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean, DiamondClean, Plaque Control, Gum Health, FlexCare, FlexCare Platinum, HealthyWhite, HydroClean, EasyClean, Switch On, Essence+ and Sonicare for children toothbrush.
- Functional Design – The substitute sonicare toothbrush heads created using finish-rounded US Dupont Tynex Nylon bristles,bristles has medium hardness and soft,fit natural form of the teeth.Removes as much as 100% more stains for whiter teeth in only 1 week.
- Blue Indication Bristles – Initially glance it might not be apparent,but brush heads lose stiffness and progressively put on lower over several weeks of ordinary use.Blue indication bristles fade to white-colored which help you already know when it is here we are at a replace.(Dental professionals recommend replacing your brush mind every 3 several weeks)
- Hygienic Travel Cap – These substitute Sonicare brush heads include caps for hygienic storage, effectively safeguard your toothbrush mind isn’t outdoors pollution. Each brush heads base has number like a mark for distinction,you are able to share your loved ones USE.
- Money-back Guarantee – We Offer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or A Refund Service,for those who have any question just call us.
There are no reviews yet.