The Philips Norelco Multigroom 3000 is really a all-in-one trimmer with all you need, and absolutely nothing you do not. Our toughest multipurpose trimmer boasts tempered steel mower blades that self-hone and will not rust. The trimmer includes 13 pieces to trim the face and mind, together with a full-size steel trimmer, steel detailer, nose and ear trimmer, 3 hair cutting pads, 3 beard trimming pads, 1 stubble trimming guard, along with a storage bag. The durable trimmer includes impact-resistant cutting pads, a steel reinforced motor, along with a effective lithium battery delivering an hour of run time. Once the battery is empty, you have to charge the merchandise for fifteen minutes before you switch it on. At this time, battery contains enough energy for approximately a few minutes of trimming. The blades and pads could be rinsed clean, and also the device has a 45 day risk-free trial offer along with a full 2-year warranty.
*Source: Market leader research institue, retail price 2015-2016 per electric grooming category
- 13 attachments for all your grooming needs: Full-sized steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming pads, 3 beard trimming pads, a stubble guard, an adjunct travel storage bag, along with a cleaning brush. Unlike competition, no oil required to maintain top quality performance Blades and Pads are simple to remove and rinse
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology, including 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades hone themselves because they work, leading to blades that remain as sharp as first day after 24 months useful.
- Top selling trimmer in the #1 trimmer brand*
- Unlike competition, no oil required to maintain top quality performance
- Blades and Pads are simple to remove and rinse, For Haired: All Hair Types
- The Blade is made from Metal