Amazon . com is definitely an approved store of los angeles Roche-Posay products.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated acne wash continues to be developed with dermatologists. Face wash with [2.%] Salicylic Acidity Acne Medication, helps targets excess oil, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads for obvious skin. Clinically tested to lessen excess surface oil by as much as 47%, departing skin less oily during the day. Salicylic Acidity Acne Medication fights pimples. Exclusive micro-exfoliating Lipo Hydroxy Acidity helps target oily areas onto the skin surface to supply precise cell-by-cell elimination of debris and dirt.
- Skin doctor tested
Use like a daily acne wash to battle excess oil and acne. Cleanse 2x daily, evening and morning. Wet face, apply quarter size amount onto fingers, and just using fingertips, apply lightly on face inside a rotating circular motion. Don’t get into eyes. Rinse completely. Lightly pat dry utilizing a soft towel. Active Component: 2% Salicylic Acidity. Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, glycerin, sodium chloride, coco-betaine, PEG-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, zinc gluconate, tetrasodium EDTA, polyquaternium-47, menthol, capryloyl salicylic acidity, citric acidity.
Presentation can vary.
- Acne wash to focus on excess oil
- Helps obvious pimples, blemishes, pimples
- Clinically tested to lessen excess surface oil by as much as 47%, departing skin less oily during the day
- Acne cleanser formulated with Salicylic Acidity and Lipo Hydroxy Acidity (LHA)
- Tested on sensitive skin. Allergy tested. Skin doctor tested.
- Particularly formulated with 2% salicylic acidity acne medication to assist obvious breakouts
- Skin is deeply cleansed, breakouts are reduced
- Skin looks even and smooth