Choose your Kent hand crafted comb, completely produced in United kingdom, 82t 90mm folding/fine comb – 20t 85mm folding pocket comb with clip-all fine – 81t 70mm all fine- beard and moustache comb – OT 110 mm pocket comb-coarse/fine – 6t 175mm dressing table comb-coarse/fine – 9t 190 mm large coarse/fine comb – 10t 190mm large handled rake comb-wet/thick hair coarse – 12t 146mm coarse pocket comb – 5t 169mm dressing table comb – for 110mm fine pocket comb – 16t 185mm coarse/fine dressing table comb – r7t 130mm pocket coarse/fine comb – slim Jim 117mm fine comb concerning the brand g b Kent & sons limited, manufacturers of brushes because the 18th century is among the earliest established companies in the uk. Kent brushes (because they are now more generally known) began in 1777 by William Kent within the reign of George iii. Kent holds a pre-eminent devote a brief history of brush making, by having an unbroken record of excellence in the caliber of its production that has been identified by the granting of royal warrants for nine reigns. The Kent family ongoing to operate the organization for six generations until 1932 when all of the the 3 Kent siblings died. This is where Mr. Eric L.H Cosby, who owns Cosby brushes, joined into a connection with G.B Kent & sons. A brand new chapter ended up being opened up in Kent’s lengthy history, and ever since then the organization continues to be underneath the creative and dynamic direction from the Cosby family. Today, Mr. Alan H.L Cosby, grand son to Eric Cosby may be the md and chairman, together with his wife, boy and something of his three kids employed by the company. The organization headquarters moved from London for their existing factory in Apsley, Herts around the sixth Feb 1984, and stays there even today. The organization is constantly on the support the craftsmanship and unparalleled quality that’s Kent’s status. Even just in today’s fast paced, mass-created set up, Kent.
- PERFECT POCKET COMB – 2 3/4″ or 73mm All Fine Teeth – Beard and Mustache comb – Extra Small
- NO SNAGS – Cut From Large Sheets of Cellulose Acetate Instead Of Moulded, Creating a Truly Gentle Comb Whereas Moulded Combs Frequently Snag and Damage Hair
- SOFT ON SKIN – Has Rounded Teeth Which Ensure an even and comfy Brush Each Time
- Skin Oils – This Comb Distributes Natural Oils within the Skin and Beard and Ensures A Properly-Treated Beard or Mustache
- KENT LEGACY – Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes may be the World’s Earliest Hairbrush Manufacturer and it has Maintained its British Traditions Since