Increase your hair’s natural texture with no heat.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam is ultra-lightweight, non-sticky, and keeps natural waves and curls frizz-free. Infused with hydrating moringa oil and special polymers, the froth forms an adaptable film around each curl bundle, in order they dry and extend, they stay intact. Consequently, you receive soft, shiny, bouncy waves and curls.
Using John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam:
Dispense foam into palms and work into wet hair, disbursing evenly from root to tip. Begin with 2-3 pumps, using pretty much when needed, based on length and texture of hair. Scrunch hair to boost waves and let hair air dry. Use sparingly on dry hair to the touch up waves or curls.
About John Frieda
Over 30 years ago, the John Frieda brand began using the opening of the salon on New Cavendish Street, London. Today, the vision of the trademark reflects that salon heritage: delivering items that target specific style problems and transform them. For salon-caliber results you can observe and feel.
We found that to obtain there, the answer needs to be tailored for your hair’s specific needs. Therefore we managed to get our pursuit to crack the variations behind precisely what makes blondes better, brunettes shine, and frizz an old memory. Our goods are fueled by an awareness of the items makes every individual haired unique. To assist your look meet its right diamond necklace.
Safe for color-treated hair.
- Protects from frizz while enhancing natural curls and waves without stickiness, stiffness, or extreme heat
- Formulated with Moringa oil and polymers. The ultra-lightweight foam boosts shine and helps to create flexible film around each curl so when they air-dry and expand, they stay intact
- Appropriate for those hair types, safe for chemically and colour-treated hair
- For the best results, apply when locks are wet
- May also be used on dry hair to the touch up flattened curls or waves
- Quick-drying and non-sticky
- Packaging can vary