Huma Gels are-natural, great-tasting energy gels produced from finely blended Chia seeds. They are created to be a proper choice for most dependable through tough exercise. The concept for Huma was created within the sands of Iraq. Within the summer time of 2009, an american Army first Lieutenant was billed with leading grueling missions throughout Iraq. At that time he was studying a magazine concerning the Tarahumara, a tribe of Mexican Indians who regularly compete in epic 100+ mile races in their culture. To fuel on their own these ultra marathons, they will use a unique chia seed blend. He figured whether it labored on their behalf in Mexico, maybe it might work with him in Iraq. It did. Actually, the stuff was amazing at keeping him going, which discovery eventually brought to the development of Huma. Today, Huma combines Tarahumara tradition, extensive sports diet research, healthy ingredients and great taste to create the finest energy gel available on the market. Enjoy your gel!
- Sports Diet Energy Gel for those Runners, Cyclists, Triathletes, Endurance Athletes (running, cycling, extended exercise and occasions for example marathons, triathlons, century rides) Pre and through Race Energy Supplements also created for use within training, workouts or any needed glucose/glycogen substitute activity
- 100% All-Natural energy gels created using Real Food ingredients – Gluten-free, Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly (No Upset Stomachs, Great Flavor, with no Aftertaste)
- The Compact, Easy-to-Open Packets contain Great-Tasting, Simple to Swallow, Healthy Carbs together with Protein – Contains all 9 essential Proteins
- Finely milled Chia Seeds help modulate energy uptake to make sure No Flash-Crashes 2:1 ratio of short & lengthy chain Glucose to Fructose for optimum carb uptake
- Huma Gel: Enjoy your gel! Compares favorably to GU®, Roctane®, Honey Stinger®, Powerbar®, Clif Shot®, and goes lower quicker than chews Variety Mixed Pack (mix box) contains Bananas, Apples & Cinnamon, Particularly, Mangoes, Chocolate (25mg caffeine), Café Mocha (50mg caffeine), Raspberries (25mg caffeine), and Lemonade (25mg caffeine)
There are no reviews yet.